Permanent Year 4 teacher KS2 -Brent Primary School
- Permanent Year 4 Teacher
- Based within an 'Outstanding' school, in the Brent borough
- Inner London Weighting (MPS/UPS)
- Local transport links/Large car park
We are currently looking for a Permanent Year 4 Teacher, based in an 'Outstanding' school, in the Brent borough.
It is a lovely, 1 form entry Primary school that is fun and vibrant, with pupils that love to learn. The school is looking for a hardworking Year 4 teacher that is able to set them up for a bright future, through commitment and high teaching standards. The position is permanent and successful applicants will be those that; along with having knowledge of the UK Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum and experience of teaching Year 4, are confident and ambitious.
The school offer a very generous salary package (Inner London Weighting), as well as having fantastic staff ethos and is able to offer on going professional development for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching for the
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally.
- Successful completion of both skills tests
- Experience of Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 (KS1 or KS2) National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a lovely school where pupils and staff make excellent progress. The school values the abilities of each child and ensures that staff receive the support and career development opportunities that they require.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position then please forward your CV across to Francesca at Reeson Education