Operations Assistant Food Production
JOB DESCRIPTION - OPERATIONS ASSISSTANT
Smooth running of operations
Key Purpose and Primary Roles:
The operations assistant is accountable for managing & co-ordinating the day to day administration duties arises in operational department in order to operate smooth operation. In addition to this they must keep communication lines open with customers and pass this onto the relevant departments in the Company.
- Produce, fill & file the Purchase orders, Delivery notes, Packing records, Cooking records, cold kitchen records
- Issuing forecasts for the Purchasing team
- Keep all departments informed of menu change dates
- Ordering equipments from AF, LSG and Gate Gourmet
- Any other duties and/or projects as directed by the Operations Managers
Skills & Knowledge
- Accountability for results
- Good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Experience in the office environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Good communicational skills (verbal & written)
Health & Safety:
- All Staff are required to use energy resources efficiently and sparingly. Recycle waste where appropriate and to stop or report any wasteful practices.
It should be noted that this document is not exhaustive, additional responsibilities/adhoc duties may be reasonably required.