Job Title: Communications Executive
Salary: £18,000 a year
My client is looking for a proactive communications officer to join their thriving team. This is an exciting role for someone with previous marketing and communications experience and would suit a graduate with one year's placement. This role provides an excellent package and clear career progression.
- Deliver a spectrum of communications projects across various channels including digital and social media, PR and direct marketing.
- Coordinate internal and external events.
- Monitor and report on results of campaign performance and feed this back in order to ensure future campaigns are as effective as possible.
- Promote the company's brand and increase patient satisfaction by excelling as part of a dynamic team.
- Proven experience in a fast paced marketing and communications environment is essential.
- Ability to forge effective business relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority.
- The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre, proactive, well organised and be able to work autonomously while dealing with a heavy workload.
- Previous experience within a client facing healthcare setting is desirable.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Bradford, Huddersfield and Halifax.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.