Teacher of Computing - Outstanding School
Teacher of Computer Science and ICT - Outstanding school
MPS/UPS - TLR
An outstanding school based in Coventry are looking for an experienced and qualified teacher of Computer Science and ICT to join their school from September. Besides being an outstanding school you will be joining the school at a great time as from September they will be moving into their new well resourced outstanding building.
The school are looking for someone who has:
- Degree in the relevant subject
- Passion for teaching
- Able to teach up to KS4 ( KS5 is desirable but not essential)
- Commitment to raising attainment of all students
What they can offer to you
- A Great induction and professional development programme
- Career progression, guidance and preparation for promotion
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- A commitment to continued development and implementation of cutting edge technology for the delivery of ICT/Computer Science
If you would like more information regarding the positions I am currently working on then please do not hesitate to contact myself for more information.
Nonstop Educationis a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.