A permanent position available for a maintenance electrician to work within a site at Porton Down.
Your new company
You will be permanently based within Porton Down working for a large facilities management company within a government building. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 07:30 - 16:30.
Your new role
Your duty will be to ensure that the delivery of electrical aspects are delivered in an effective, efficient and professional manner to a high standard. Your role will involve fault finding and taking corrective action to repair the problems. There is some installation of electrical systems involved with the appropriate certification and follow up work. You will also need to take part in the on call system and confirm to safety rules.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you will need the following:
- Must be qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1&2 or equivalent
- Testing and Inspection qualification is essential
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of Low Voltage distribution systems
- Experience in a similar environment would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
- Up to £27,000 depending on experience
- Overtime is available paid at x1.5 Monday to Saturday and x2 on Sundays.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Pension auto enrol.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.