Are you an experienced Refrigeration Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity in London?
My client is looking for 2 Engineers in London. One based in the East London area in one in West London.
They are a leading national supplier of catering equipment looking for experienced Engineers to join their expanding service team to cover the London area.
Working 8 hours per day - Monday to Friday (no weekend work unless you want to work weekends or overtime)
You will be responsible for-
· Working on a variety of refrigeration equipment - commercial fridges, display fridges, commercial freezers, blast chillers etc
· catering equipment
· Planned and reactive maintenance
· Fault-finding and repair commercial refrigeration and electrical catering equipment
· Attending product breakdowns
· Providing technical support to the business and sub-contractor engineers
· Warranty repairs
· F-Gas certification
· Refrigeration equipment experience
· Experience with white goods
· A care gas qualification would be preferred but is not essential.
£35,000 k + Vehicle + Benefits + Profit share + Specialist Tools + Phone (no weekend work or overtime unless wanted)
If you have previous experience and you are interested in this exciting opportunity with a growing leader in the market please apply with your CV or contact Hannah for more information