£18,000 - £20,500
We are seeking for an inspirational nursery manager, filled with full commitment and passion for teaching, leading our team to ensure that each and every child reaches their full potential.
To share a little about Edwards Montessori Daycare Nursery, the company have a thorough understanding of care for children. We cater towards each and every child, understanding their strengths and using them to work on their weaknesses. Our essential aim is to prepare the child mentally as well as physically for the next stage of education, and the beginning of their lifetime journey.
Our guiding mantra is to maximise the potential of every child.
ABOUT OUR NURSERY
We are a young company that draws on the world renowned to deliver outstanding levels of care, developmental support and educational opportunities for each and every child. Our fundamental aim is to begin to equip the child physically, socially, emotionally and academically from the moment he or she joins us, and to inspire a love of learning that lasts a lifetime.
We operate a full and detailed range of well-developed policies ensuring that the child’s health, welfare and well-being are always given a high priority.
Key areas to assist the manager in;
- High standards of care and early learning of all children
- Team building and staff management
- To promote the aims and objectives of the nursery
- To promote the high standards of the nursery at all times to parents, staff and visitors
- To ensure the provision of high standards of physical, personal, social and emotional care
- To lead a team of professional workers and to ensure good practice at all times
- To be aware of and act in accordance with current legislation, good practice, nursery policies and procedures
- To adhere to, and to assist supporting all team members to understand and follow, the legal requirements of the *Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To follow and support staff to understand and implement the *Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To follow all relevant Acts including the Equality Act 2010 and the Data Protection Act 1998 that relate to staff employment and record keeping
- Supporting all team members to work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- Assisting all administrative duties associated with the management of the facility, e.g. maintaining records on the children and their families, equipment, maintaining an inventory, keeping personnel records
If we inspire you, join us!
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate and would like to obtain an application pack please email your C.V to the email address provided.
We look forward to hearing from you. Good luck!
Job Type: Full-time
- 3 years