The Pricing Analyst for its expanding Finance and Data Analysis Team. This role will be pivotal in providing the insight required for pricing changes and analysis.
A specialist financial services organisation based in Liverpool.
The role requires performing detailed reviews of pricing structures, competitive positioning and segmental profitability using techniques such as Generalised Linear Modelling. There will also be the opportunity to take part in a broad range of pricing projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pricing Analyst who will hold the following day to day duties:
- Supporting the development and implementation of pricing strategies that increase value through risk analysis and price optimisation.
- Providing the support required to build and maintain robust pricing models to facilitate the delivery of high quality pricing analyses.
- Undertaking competitor analysis, allowing for past market trends and modelling future scenarios.
- Delivering analysis and output on a timely basis to meet deadlines and ensure business objectives are met.
- Working closely with the IT and accountancy function to produce weekly and monthly reports.
- Must have advanced/strong analytic skills, ideally with previous experience as an Actuarial or Pricing Analyst
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Deadline orientated attitude
- Hugh level of numeric competence
- £25000 - £33500
- Future progression opportunities
- Free parking