Events Marketing Executive
- Exciting opportunity to join a market-leading media organisation
- Deliver a portfolio of events from marketing and communications to event logistics
- Based at the central London office, responsible for the corporate events programme
- Excellent career progression in this global business
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for an Event and Marketing Executive to take their next step and join a UK and globally leading media business. Spanning a variety of industries and sectors, the experienced Event and Marketing Executive will be responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of corporate events from marketing and communications to events logistics.
This will include organisation the company's attendance at industry-relevant exhibitions, both in the UK and globally. You'll also be responsible for managing a portfolio of events ranging from webinars, networking events and awards. The target audience is solely B2B and will be to subscribers of the media product, as well as potential new clients (for both acquisition and retention purposes).
You'll carry out both pre- and post-event activities, including sending invitations and sourcing venues as well as member satisfaction and analyses of event success. The successful candidate will also get to attend some of the events. You'll report into the Head of Marketing Communications and sit within a marketing team of about 15 people.
Responsibilities for the position of Event and Marketing Executive include:
- Market a portfolio of event via email marketing, social media, website management, and working with specialist teams such as content, PR, digital and product#
- Post campaign analysis of the marketing campaigns and the events
- Providing support for the events, including delegate bookings and responses and researching venues
- Using Eloqua and Salesforce to send event invitations and market the events
- Day to day responsibility for the delivery of events in accordance with timescales and budgets
- Attending some events and engaging members and delegates
- Creating collateral and materials for a range of events, working closely with a designer
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 1-2 years' relevant B2B events experience (conferences, awards, exhibitions and webinars)
- Proven experience planning, organising and marketing events
- Good understanding of promotional and marketing campaigns
- Experience with email marketing, social media, updating websites and creating marketing collateral (brochures, leaflets, event programmes)
- A relevant degree in Business, Marketing or Events is desirable
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
The Company: This leading organisation is a FTSE 100 Global Media Company, operating across nearly 50 countries and employing nearly 10,000 people. This award-winning media organisation has a product portfolio including online business information, conferences, exhibitions and publications, and are now looking for a career-driven event & marketing specialist to join the marketing communications team during a period of accelerated growth and change.
The Package for Event Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £25,000-£28,000 + £2,000 bonus
- Excellent company benefits
- 25 days holiday, healthcare, dental care, flexible working hours, season ticket loan and more
Location: The position of Event and Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.