Assistant Accountant - Treasury
I am recruiting exclusively for a Treasury Accountant to join a well established and rapidly growing company based in Eccles on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Finance Business Partner, this role is responsible for effective day to day processing, recording and reporting of the bank, loan and cash transactions of the Group.
- Responsible for ensuring all bank and cash transactions are recorded correctly and reconciled on a monthly basis prior to the period closing.
- Responsible for managing cash and banking operations, including petty cash, day to day banking and cheques.
- Complete the monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Complete variance analysis on actual cash flow against forecast ensuring any major variances are fully understood and can be explained
- Complete all relevant accruals and update the relevant forecasts
- Update the company cash flow forecasts on a daily/monthly basis, based on the information provided by the relevant management accountants
- Ensure all treasury administration processes are followed correctly in relation to any loan drawdowns and any loan repayments are scheduled and paid on time
- Prepare the necessary financial information in support of monthly reports where required, including the Management Accounts, Board, Operational, Strategic and Committee meetings.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual statutory accounts maintaining relevant working papers, to ensure audit compliance
This position comes with great benefits including parking and flexible working hours. You will be Part Qualified (AAT/ CIMA / ACCA) or QBE to be considered.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role and feel you have the correct attributes for the position then please send your CV to for immediate consideration.