Site Manager - South West London
*Site Manager - South West London*
My clients are a medium sized contractor in London that specialise in building restoration and conservation. They are looking to take on a Site Manager that has expertise in this field to start immediately for a project based in South West London. They pride themselves on the highly trained team that consistently deliver high quality building conservation services efficiently, effectively and to the highest standards.
*South West London*
- Produce, work to and report on the project construction programme.
- Manage the works so that they are completed on time and to the standard required. Arrange for the works to be signed off in line with company QA procedure.
- Organise the workforce so that they are fully occupied, working towards clear objectives and to required standards.
- Organise and liaise with sub-contractors with particular reference to meeting their agreed targets/programmes in order to maintain the overall programme for the works.
- Previous Site Management experience on restoration/conservation projects
- Able commute into South West London
- Good Attention to detail
- Façade cleaning, Roofing and internal/external marble cleaning and repair experience
If this is something of interest, please can you give Luke a call on or send your CV