KennedyPearce are recruiting a Finance Manager on behalf of a successful retail company. The role is available due an internal promotion and will report to the Finance Director.
- Act as a key member of the finance leadership team, proactively delivering constructive challenge and input into commercial decision making and strategy setting
- Monthly review and variance analysis including associated commentary
- Development of processes and procedures in support the growth of the team
- Responsible for the end of year reporting including statutory accounts
- Overseeing month end close, preparing reporting, budgeting and forecasting;
- Production of annual reporting and notes to accounts
- Team management responsibility; motivating, coaching and performance management
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified and have management experience.