Business Development Manager
We are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager for an expanding, ambitious technology business based in a great location in the heart of Nottingham. The successful applicants will be tenacious, charismatic and experienced in the art of business development. It would also help to be technology savvy as you will be selling technology, so the ability to understand the product as quickly as possible will be extremely important.
You will be targeted in growing business across the SME market. Working within a strong, close team, working towards team targets - but rewarded for your individual effort also.
The purpose of the role is to generate and win new business in line with the companies plans for growth.
• To achieve profitable new business sales of products & services
• Successfully convert self-generated leads into customers - utilising tools such as linked in etc.
• Become competent in understanding products and services in order to recommend appropriate solutions to clients
• Provide a customer centric service in line with client needs
• Effectively manage the transition of a client from the New Business team to the Account Management team
• Follow up all inbound enquiries within a timely manner
• Become a proficient user of the customer portal/website
• Act as an interface between clients and the IT team
• Confidently conduct product walk throughs and web meetings in order to demonstrate products and services
• Achieve and exceed monthly revenue targets/KPI’s
• Effectively operate and maintain the company’s CRM System (Salesforce)
• Develop and build an effective pipeline through self- generated opportunities
• Experience of B2B/New Business Sales
• Self-motivated and target orientated
• Strong communication/negotiation skills
• Professional/consultative style
• Commercial acumen
• Logical thinker
• Demonstrable track record of sales success
• Ability to influence others
The role offers some fantastic benefits, including Private Health care, Dental Care, annual bonus, £350 worth of christmas vouchers, 10% contributory pension, lots of socials, Free Fruit and Cereal, travel loans and many more benefits.
Should you be an experience Business Development Executive and have successfully sold into the SME Market and are comfortable selling technology, we would be keen to see your details.