Commercial Marketing Manager
Michael Page are currently working with an Industrial focused Oil and Gas company based in Reading. Due to a change in structure, there is a need for a new Commercial Marketing Manager to fuel the expansion and growth of their Product Portfolio.
This business is an international business with operations around the globe and a partnership with some of the most recognisable products in the UK.
The Commercial Marketing Manager role will be responsible for a number of duties within the Reading office. These will include (but not be limited to) the duties below.
- Support the development of both Global and Regional Marketing strategy
- Consult with Sales, internal stakeholder and partners to determine customer needs and expectations
- Develop product line analysis and make recommendations for modifications to portfolio's to meet marketing and commercial targets
- Utilise market research in order to develop Market Insight to define target audiences.
- Make pricing recommendations for various Product lines, based on commercial returns and Market forces
- Work with Marketing Communications to develop communication, promotional and sales support material.
The Commercial Marketing Manager role in Reading will look for the below skills:
- A proven track record in Manufacturing or Industrial marketing (Ideally within the Oil & Gas or Automotive sectors but this is flexible)
- Experience in leading and motivating a team is key
- A targeted commercial mindset with a track record of strong ROI is essential
- An excellent Matrix Management approach is key
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Reading
This role offers a basic salary of between £60,000 and £65,000 plus benefits (Depending on experience)