Marketing Assistant / Communications Supervisor
An international investment bank located in the West End is seeking an experienced Communications Supervisor to join their small HR team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Communications Assistant to lead the implementation of communication plans internally across three countries. You will have the opportunity to be very proactive and will have autonomy over your workload.
- Actively participate in the establishment and deployment of internal and external communication plans
- Constantly monitor results and offer ideas for improvements to communication plans
- Manage all internal publications including social reports, newsletters, internal news etc
- Plan and organise internal and external events
- Identify and manage attendance of external industry events
- Manage all content published on company website and social media
- Manage and negotiate with suppliers
- Manage annual communications budgets
- 3+ years experience as a Communications or Internal Marketing Assistant
- Relevant degree in Human Resources or Communications / Marketing
- Native or fluent French speaker
Benefits to you:
- Small and friendly HR department
- Excellent offices in great location
- Autonomy over projects and opportunity to develop processes from scratch
Please contact Sarah Brambill from Elliott James Consulting for more immediate consideration.
Keywords: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Communications Assistant, Bank, Investment Bank, Events Organisation, Events Coordination, Internal Marketing