This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a Payroll team who deliver an effective, efficient payroll processing function, ensuring that all employees are paid accurately and on time, working within a fast-paced retail environment.
If you have a strong payroll background, this is the ideal role for you.
Job objectives and responsibilities:
- To ensure that staff payroll information is processed efficiently and effectively, incl. processing new starters and leavers, changes to terms of employment, various calculations incl. term-time, sickness and other statutory calculations.
- To produce a range of payroll based Management Information for Managers and Directors across compnay, including information on probationary periods, leavers, sickness absence, outstanding recruitment checks and other areas of employment as required.
- To be responsible for auditing personnel files ensuring that all are kept in accordance with external regulatory and internal business requirements.
- To support various organisational KPI’s with the input of timely and relevant data.
- To fully understand the payroll system and its operation.
- To support the payroll function with any other duties as required.
- To undertake appropriate training relevant to the role.
- To support the Finance Director, Head of Finance and Staff Support Supervisor when required.
- To contribute to the continuous development of the Staff Support Department ensuring is it able to meet the needs of a growing organisation; mentor and support colleagues
- To generate and manage pension documentation relating to the schemes through liaison with external pension administrators.
- To support and develop company pension processes and procedures.
- To deal with pension queries presented by staff.
- Run monthly payroll and investigate queries and imbalances as required
- Deal with HMRC and other statutory bodies (including Office of National Statistics
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.