Taylor Hawkes have been approached by a leading Accountancy Practice firm, who are looking for an Audit Senior to join their successful team based in Central London.
The firm work with an exciting client base, consisting of entrepreneurial businesses at various stages of their development, from start-ups to successful high street names. The firm also work closely with many large Hedge funds, this position will offer exposure of dealing with Hedge Funds Managers and working within the financial service industry.
- Perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare and review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Liaise with other departments to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist
- At least 2 years’ experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit exposure
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good letter writing skills
- Competent user of Word, Outlook and Excel
To be considered for this role, please apply or contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes for further information.