CIMA / ACCA studier sought for a well established business based in Eccles. The group are expanding rapidly and seek an ambitious individual who is ready to take the next step of their career.
You will be involved in a very broad remit:
- Management accounts preparation
- Monitoring of budgets & production of information to identify variances and produce accurate forecasts.
- Variance analysis & commentary
- Support Budget Holders by responding to queries and providing relevant information when required.
- Ensure all expenditure & income is recorded
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the production of a balanced budget
- Assist with the preparation of the statutory accounts and ensuring audit compliance.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
You will be;
ACCA / CIMA studying (having completed a degree / AAT).
Able to demonstrate experience of assisting with management accounts preparation.
Able to demonstrate confident IT skills and have a solid working knowledge of MS Excel.
Able to present yourself in a confident and professional manner.
Looking to progress into a broad, business facing Management Accounting role.
An investor in people able to offer comprehensive training and support through study.
Work to a 'flexible working hours scheme' and a 36 hour working week
Onsite parking and other great benefits.
This is a superb role for a career-minded Assistant/Management Accountant seeking a business that can provide them support to reach full qualification.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role and feel you have the correct attributes for the position then please send your CV to for immediate consideration.