Audit Senior - Top 100 Firm
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Audit Senior to join a respected Top 100 Practice in Colchester. The firm is growing quickly and are looking for someone with the drive and determination to help influence and progress their ambitious Audit team.
You will have the opportunity to undertake audits for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors, including owner managed businesses and the not for profit sector.
This role is perfect for someone looking to make their stamp on the market and develop their career while taking home a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
- Guiding of Audits through to completion
- Preparation of limited company accounts
- Communicating and corresponding with clients
- Maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues
- Communicating with HMRC
- Reporting to Managers/Partners on assignments
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff members
- Part/Qualified ACCA/ACA
- 4+ years' Audit experience within accountancy practice
- Experience with Audit software (Caseware etc.)
- Able to prepare full statutory accounts
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Ability to lead and organise team members
- Full driving license
Apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers for further information relating to this Audit and Accounts Senior position