Based in Bournemouth town centre; Pingtech is a modern, upbeat digital online agency that builds and markets it's own products.
Marketing Manager- Bournemouth
The marketing department is responsible for driving traffic towards our Finance and Casino brands. The brands are worldwide and market leading, so the opportunity here is substantial.
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE + 25% bonus
To drive engagement and lead generation through digital channels including the website, SMS and email broadcasting.
This entails: proactively creating, promoting and engaging, digital content in order to optimize conversion from web traffic; producing and managing triggered email campaigns to the customer database.
Role and Responsibilities
• Identify new and manage existing relationships
• Communicate services and products to existing clients.
• Oversee the development of marketing literature.
• Work alongside internal compliance to ensure regulation isn’t breached.
• Provide management with feedback.
• Work alongside tech team to fulfil business opportunities.
• Conversion rates optimisation
• Acquisition, retention and activation of new affiliates and partnerships
• Proactively managing your online marketing budget
• Working with numerical data presented in a variety of reports and spread sheets
• Identifying new client opportunities
• A degree from a reputable university.
• Online marketing experience.
• Affiliate marketing experience.
• Experience in a regulated environment.
If you’re someone that 'goes the extra mile’ and likes to work hard; with the support of the Ping Tech team, you’ll quickly progress and form a very successful career.