An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a leading firm of Chartered Accountants in their West Northamptonshire office.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a Payroll Administrator position and come from either a practice or payroll bureau background.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary with excellent benefits, as well as the opportunity to further develop their career within a well-established and successful firm of Chartered Accountants. If you are interested in a position where you will have a clear career path and the opportunity to expand on your skill set in a varied position this is the role for you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage a portfolio of payroll clients and to assist the Partners in the provision of high quality compliance services for a range of clients
- The processing of periodic payroll and preparation of year end returns and CIS Returns
- Presenting the payroll and related service to clients with appropriate explanations
- Monitoring the progress of payroll processing and payment of tax through the tax cycle
- Provision of technical assistance to clients and office colleagues
- Mentoring and supervision of payroll staff
- Promote teamwork across the group and assist in the development of internal relationships
- Actively market the organisation to new clients and identify potential clients when the opportunity arises
- Produce quarterly payroll bills on a timely basis
- Previous experience of managing a Payroll Team
- Experience of working within an Accountancy Practice or Payroll Bureau environment is essential
*If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.*
Payroll Clerk / Payroll Admin / Payroll Administrator / Payroll Bureau / Payroller / Payroll Assistant