Financial Planning Manager
Financial Planning Manager £45,000 - £55,000
Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planning Manager to work for a leading brand. The role is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis and requires a professional and articulate individual to work closely with the Directors and senior finance members within the organisation.
This is a high profile role and the successful candidate will deliver first class reporting and forecasting for the Group. The role is pivotal and you will be responsible for analysing data to deliver sound and credible proposals to the Group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysis of large amounts of raw data to check credibility
- Management reporting, forecasting, budgeting and analysis for the Group, in order to effectively measure performance and identify any corrective actions that need to addressed
- Prepare consolidated management information and analyse performance against budget
- Consolidation of budgets, rolling forecasts, cash flow forecasting, working capital analysis and management reporting
- Liaise with various stakeholders including senior management and the Board
The role requires a Qualified Accountant (ACMA, ACA or ACCA) or someone with relevant experience of working within a similar role. You will be highly computer literate, with effective use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint in order to deliver the above accountabilities in a proficient manner.
You will possess excellent communication skills, have the ability to work to tight deadlines and have had exposure of manipulating large volumes of data, in order to produce summarised management information. The role requires an individual who can take the initiative, and liaise with strong characters throughout the business. You will be a strategic thinker and be able to see the `bigger picture` whilst understanding the importance of the finer details. As the business is evolving, they require a candidate that can add vale to their reporting systems in order to make them more sophisticated and fit for business purposes.
My client is ideally seeking an individual that can start ASAP however, can wait in the short term for the ideal candidate. If you interested, please contact the Now Careers office for a confidential discussion.