Planning Solicitor - Cambridge
Our client is one of the preeminent law firms in the region with an ever-expanding client base and presence. This is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking individual to join a high performing planning team within the busy commercial department.
The role: -
• Advising clients on all planning matters including enforcement inquiries, enforcement issues and judicial review.
• Developing new relationships to procure new business as well as managing existing relationships.
• Adherence to quality procedures and management systems.
• Managing your own caseload with minimal supervision.
• Proactively develop technical and non-technical skills to support client requirements.
• Understanding of case management systems and Microsoft Office applications.
You will be: -
• A proactive individual, delivering a quality service.
• A strong team player with a 'can do’ approach.
• Self-managed using your own initiative to prioritise, organise your own time and workload to meet deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop skills in a flourishing, positive environment.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Don’t delay, apply today!
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.