Debt Recover Process Assistant (6 month FTC)
Salary: up to £17500 pro rata + 5% flexible benefits
Location: Tingley (near Leeds)
NHS SBS is a unique joint venture between the Department of Health and Sopra Steria. Our mission is delivering £1 billion savings back to the NHS by 2020 and we have already delivered audited savings of over £350m.
Since we were established in 2005, we have been providing business solutions for the NHS. We have developed a shared services business mode that enables us to achieve huge economies of scale, but we also bring innovation and best practice solutions to improve services for the NHS.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a member of the P2P team and assist in enabling the department to achieve its strategic objectives.
You will be working specifically in Debt Recovery and Query Resolution relating to debit balances,
Example: - when a supplier’s account goes into a credit balance situation we actively chase for refunds.
Provide excellent customer services over the phone and via email
Effective and timely clearance of supplier accounts in credit which should include investigation into the root cause and subsequent follow up until resolution
Accurate data entry
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
- Numerate and able to process complex data
- Excellent telephone, keyboard and computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills both externally and internally
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Organise and prioritise workload with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Possesses good communication skills, verbal and written
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages (particularly Outlook & Excel) NHS Experience
- Credit Control experience or have worked on debit balances specifically
- NHS experience
- Statement reconciliations/query resolution
- Experience on Oracle
Freedom to Act
Over 1,900 NHS SBS people work as a fully integrated team to ensure our NHS clients benefit from our strength in process industrialisation and service innovation. On offer is the opportunity to join this fast growing and successful organisation. The role comes with a competitive salary and the opportunity for further development within NHS SBS or the wider Steria Group.
NHS Shared Business Services is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment, which is free from discrimination and values all employees as individuals. All applicants and employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely based on their skills and behaviour.