Application Developer/Graduate Training program
Graduate Training Programme: Fast-track career into application development.
You will be working alongside some of the most experienced developers in the industry, building web & mobile applications for blue chip clients with an investment in Microsoft & IBM Web platforms.
Ideally you have strong A-Level maths plus some IT or web development or design experience. A 2.1 degree in Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Computer Science is useful. The key thing is that you are a problem solver with a passion for programming and creating great web & mobile applications.
Our Ellesmere Port Office is convenient for Liverpool, Wirral, Chester, North Wales or Warrington.
- Take on day to day tasks performed by senior developers
- Provide 1st line support to systems, websites and customers
- Test systems as part of a project team
- Keep up to date with latest web and mobile development frameworks
- Grow your knowledge of Microsoft and IBM platforms
- Code web applications using ASP.NET MVC
- Strong A-Level Maths
- Passion for web and database programming
- Problem solver able to turn customer ideas into solutions
- Keen awareness of emerging technologies
- Appreciation of design and usability
To Apply: Send your CV, covering letter and contact details.