Group Financial Controller
I'm currently recruiting for a Global Retail Brand who are looking to hire a Group Financial Controller. Leading a team of 13 (including 3 direct reports), the Group Financial Controller will have operational accounting and control responsibility across the business. Consequently, the main purpose of this 'hands on’ Finance leader role is to direct, drive and improve all financial activities including(i) financial accounting and control activities,(ii) the weekly cash flow forecast and reporting process (iii) management of FX transactions (iv) the management of the month end and year end statutory accounts and audit. (v) Management of both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable teams.
- Experience as a Group Financial Controller, working in an entrepreneurial, fast paced organisation, who can deal and drive change
- Someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done as required
- International experience
- Operates a 'can do’/’we will’ attitude, thinking 'outside of the box’ whenever required
- Team player, always encouraging and being supportive
- Attention to detail and naturally inquisitive
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with at least to 6 years PQE, preferably big 4 trained.
- SAP experience required
- Experience in retail/clothing preferable