Graphic Designer - Retail
Graphic Designer - Retail
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
This fun retail group based in South London is now seeking a Graphic Designer to join their in-house design team at their head office in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a designer with a passion for illustration and pattern design to join the company at an exciting time of growth.
You will be leading the design team on a variety of in-house design, from product to shop POS, creating content for social media and their new website which will be launching this July, as well as any other design tasks such as flyers, posters, etc.
Graphic Designer - Key Responsibilities:
- Working with the social and marketing team to create weekly emails, social media content, promotional banners for on / off site
- Working with freelancers, art directing product shots for the new website which will be launching this July
- Responsible for creating POS for in-stores and shop windows
- Working closely with the buying team, producing high quality designs and illustrations for various products such as notebooks, tote bags, cushions, iPhone cases, wash bags, lunch boxes, mugs and more
- Experimenting with new techniques and styles in order to help evolve the company look and feel
- Designing and artworking gift packaging
- Managing and helping to grow the design team which currently consists of one Junior Designer and various freelance Designers
- Researching and keeping on top of the latest emerging trends
- Creating moodboards and presenting to the rest of the buying and sales team to show the direction of new ranges
- Occasional copy writing, coming up with new lines and ideas to put on product (must have a good sense of humour)
Graphic Designer - Skills Required:
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (particularly Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Able to manage a team
- A keen eye for trends
- Confidence in presenting
- Excellent typography skills
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Passion for design and retailing
- Hand drawn / Digital Illustration
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at or call
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here