Corporate Travel Concierge
Corporate Travel Concierge, Central London, £30-35,000pa + many benefits
Due to continued growth withing the Your Golf Travel business we now require a Corporate Travel Concierge to handle all aspects of our niche golf travel sector, including sourcing and booking the best resorts in the world, securing tee times, creating worldwide flight itineraries at the best fares as well as booking all the luxury extras that our HNW clients expect.
Your Golf Travel is a multi-award winning, high growth company which employs 240 people in our Farringdon HQ. Your Golf Travel boasts the title of being the World’s largest golf travel provider in just 10 years of trading, having booked 500,000 golfers and tee-times across 24 countries worldwide each year.
Role will include, but not limited to: -
- Handling client generated enquiries received via telephone, email and the website.
- Providing advice and effective communication with clients and venues whilst quoting and confirming bookings.
- Advising customers on any queries regarding their booking, or redirecting them to the relevant department.
- React quickly and provide sound solutions in unexpected situations in regards to customer bookings, making amendments where necessary.
- Providing an exceptional customer service to all YGT Select clients at all times.
- Creating and managing your own client database.
- Maintain and update relevant documents in regards to financial activity.
- Accurately issuing all tickets to prevent ADMs and save costs where possible.
- Providing training and daily support for the team from PNR creation to the pricing of the PNR using published and nett (CAT23/35) fares.
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure sales and margin targets are met.
- Collecting customer feedback to constantly improve our service.
- To provide an out of hours’ coverage and support when required.
- Previous experience working across all aspects of travel booking preferably for HNW/Corporate clients is essential.
- Possess a sound knowledge of airlines reservations and ticketing principles including an ability to manually build fare quotes.
- A sound understanding of airline contracts and procedures.
- Candidates must have minimum 3 years GDS Amadeus experience.
- Knowledge of airline rules and regulations including fare rules, ticket exchanges, ticket refunds etc.
- Good working knowledge of manual fare construction and airline fare rules applicable to the issuance of tickets.
- Experience of manual issuance, re-issuance and re-calculations with rate desk pricing, manual fare construction.
- Experience and full working knowledge of both net and published fares (Knowledge of CAT 35 /25).
- Good geographical and product knowledge of destinations, cities and airlines.
- Working knowledge of EMDs and organisation of queues.
- Keen golfer or interest in the sport is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ holiday pa
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Company Bonus scheme
- Staff discounts available on Golf days, Golf breaks, Flights, Accommodation, Airport Parking, Airport accommodation and Airport VIP Lounge’s.
- The opportunity to travel to attend familiarisation trips across the UK & Europe
- Subsidised Golf clothing for Employees
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Corporate gym discounts
- Local discount scheme- in Clerkenwell shops/bars/restaurants/hairdressers etc
- A vibrant and high energy working environment
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop in a fast-growing company!