A varied Accounts Assistant role to join a small and friendly Finance team. Great benefits and environment!
A small-medium sized business based in the Esher area with free parking provided and access via public transport
This is a very friendly and relaxed environment, looking for a like minded person to join the team.
The Accounts Assistant role involves;
- Ad hoc sales ledger raising invoices
- Sales ledger accounts reconciliation
- HTA Voucher stocktake (monthly)
- Administration of departmental stocktakes (monthly)
- Receive and check all delivery notes and file
- Check invoices against delivery notes for price and quantity
- Check calculation on invoices.
- Raise any necessary queries with buyers.
- Make up for entry to the computerised SAGE accounts ledger.
- Assist with the computer data entry and provide back up for the cheque run in the absence of the Ledger Supervisor
- File all documents after entry in alphabetical/numeric order
Company Credit Card
- Checking and processing of Company credit card expenses (monthly)
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Assistant role will;
- have worked in a similar role previously
- ideally be AAT level 2 (but not essential)
- live locally to Esher and ideally be a driver
- be looking for a long term stable role
The Accounts Assistant role can pay between £23-26,000 + attractive benefits!