An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced accounts administrator who has previous experience with both purchase and sales ledgers to join a busy, dynamic and friendly creative business.
This new role has arisen is due to the continuing growth the business. The initial main aim of the role is to bring the accounts function in house and therefore requires the successful applicant to have knowledge of performing this. The role is due to develop as the business does and therefore requires someone who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role.
The role will include -
- Maintain company Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- Raising customer invoices when required
- Credit control - checking customer orders to their credit limit
- Processing Credit applications and credit checks
- Resolving any invoicing disputes
- Bank reconciliations
- General administrative tasks
Knowledge and Experience required -
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- High eye for detail
- Previous experience with Xero
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.