A continually growing UK Top 100 firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors with a client base ranging from HNWI's and entrepreneurial SME's through to £50m t/o corporate groups. The firm has an established Manchester presence based within modern City Centre offices from where it provides its ever growing client base with expert solutions across Audit, Accounts, Tax Advisory and Corporate Finance / M&A.
Continued growth in recurring and advisory fees across Audit / Accounts and Corporate Finance / M&A has resulted in the creation of a new opportunity for an experienced AAT Qualified or ACCA Part-Qualified Semi-Senior Accountant.
As a Semi-Senior Accountant within the firms Corporate Services Department your responsibilities will include:
- Year End Accounts preparation and completion of Corporate Tax Computations for SME's and Limited Company clients.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and reports for clients.
- Assisting a Manager with the audit of clients financial statements.
- Assisting the Corporate Finance Team with Financial Due Diligence projects and ongoing Corporate Finance transactions whenever necessary.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package and can expect to achieve promotion to Accounts Senior and subsequently Assistant Manager in the near future.
You will be an ambitious accounts professional able to demonstrate the following:
- AAT Qualified or ACCA Part-Qualified
- Experience of Accounts Preparation and Tax Computation work gained within General Practice (minimum 2 years)
- An interest in gaining experience of Advisory work
- Drive and ambition to progress your career within a leading UK practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.