Vehicle Technician - Leciester
Vehicle Technician - Leicester - Salary DOE £25-35k
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client, a well known vehicle dealership, in the recruiting of a Vehicle Technician to be based in Leicester.
You will be working with one of the UK's biggest and most successful motor retailers with the most up to date equipment, diagnostic technology and tools. You will benefit from operating in a prestige franchised environment where standards are high and delivering quality and service to the customer is paramount. Take control of your own ability to earn. Benefit from investment in training and join a team who are going places.
* BTEC, NVQ 2/3 or equivalent in Motor Vehicle Mechanics
* Any further mechanical education
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Able to prioritise, organise and plan
* Able to motivate others
* Time management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
* Able to work in a methodical and logical manner
* Able to work with attention to detail
* Can identify when there is a need to work with diplomacy, tact or discretion
* Must be Approachable, Confident, Pro-active, Enthusiastic and Flexible
Shifts: Alternate 3 day / 4 day week
* Bonus Scheme
* Industry leading technical training, development and support.
* Workshops which are safe, friendly clean and are equipped with state of the art equipment and tooling.
* A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family
* Childcare voucher scheme.