Role: Maintenance Electrician
Salary: 30K + Bonus Scheme
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
A leading food waste and recycling company operating throughout the UK.
Role and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for Maintenance Electrician to join our client’s team in Croydon. As Maintenance Electrician you will work as part of a small team to maintain, repair and improve the plant and equipment of our client’s food waste facility.
Specific tasks may include but not be subject to:
- Carrying out breakdowns
- Scheduled routine and planned maintenance
- Reporting any performed engineering work
- Updating internal PPM systems
- Identifying potential problems and introducing solutions where possible
- Work with senior management to reduce downtime and suggest improvements
- Both Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Experience within the Waste or Recycling Industry
- Maintenance Experience
- City and Guilds electrical qualification including 17th Edition update, preferably having served an apprenticeship
- Experience with control panels and onsite generation an advantage
- Industrial site with predominately 3 phase equipment
- Improvement activities
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.