Quality Assurance Manager
Job: Quality Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an established Quality Manager to join a leading Electronics manufacturer at their site in the North West.
This is a rare opening for a proven Quality Manager with a successful track record of improving manufacturing processes and problem solving activities to get on board and drive quality performance for this growing company.
Key responsibilities for the successful Quality Manager will include:
- Raising of Raising of Quality documentation such as APQP, 8D reports, Internal Corrective Action Reports (ICAR)
- Develop & maintain control plans and parts/process verification check/audits, assisting in developing D & P FMEA's and with the submission of customer approval documentation (PPAPs/PSWs).
- Maintain ISO 9001 and improve all quality system related activities within the company
- Liaison with customers and suppliers as required, providing a prompt and comprehensive response to any concerns.
The successful Quality Manager will possess the following attributes:
- Demonstrated ISO9001 implementation success
- Six Sigma certified, (desirable)
- A Quality Engineering background, lean manufacturing techniques
- An experienced understanding of the automotive industry and customer requirements
- Understanding and previous experience of PCB manufacture
If this Quality Managers position is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills then please apply with an up to date CV along with your availability.
Premier are acting as an employment agency