Private client solicitor - Cambridge
Our client is one of the preeminent law firms in the region with an ever-expanding client base and presence. This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled and proactive individual to join a fast-growing private client team.
The role: -
- As a senior member of the team, you’ll be responsible for Wills, LPAs, Inheritance Tax and care home fees planning, procuring new business and managing existing relationships.
- Proven PQE
- Managing your own caseload with minimal supervision.
- Proactively develop technical and non-technical skills to support client requirements.
- Understanding of case management systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong legal skills and knowledge of all elderly and private client affairs, with excellent communication skills.
You will be: -
- A proactive individual, delivering a quality service.
- A strong team player with a 'can-do’ approach.
• Self-managed using your own initiative to prioritise, organise your own time and workload to meet deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop skills in a flourishing, positive environment.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Don’t delay, apply today!
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.