£30,000 - £40,000
We are currently recruiting for well established accountancy Practices in various locations within London who are looking for Senior Accountants with 5+ years experience within practice.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Build good rapport with clients, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service
- The Senior Accountant will supervise and prepare annual accounts for companies, partnerships, sole traders and charities.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Preparation or review of research and development calculations.
- The Senior Accountant will manage audits from planning through to completion
- Maintaining existing client accounts as well as establishing new business
Senior Accountant (Ideal Candidate):
- The Senior Accountant must be ACA or ACCA qualified
- 5 Years + practice experience, some supervisory experience would be advantageous
- Strong statutory accounts experience and sound accounting, corporate and personal tax and VAT technical knowledge
- The Senior Accountant must have good time management, organisational skills, interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients therefore needing a client focused attitude
- Acute sense of fine detail and the ability to analyse and solve complex problems with excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and flexible in approach