Employer Engagement Officer
Employer Engagement is a real skill. That's why we are seeking an employer engagement officer with proven employer engagement experience to work for one of the foremost training providers securing apprenticeship starts, generating appointments for field sales staff and identifying potential new job opportunities for apprentices.
The Ideal Employer Engagement Officer will:
· Be competitive and highly motivated
· Have excellent conversational skills
· Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a target driven telesales role
· Be ambitious and keen to progress
· Possess Excellent IT skills and experience of using a CRM
· Demonstrate a track record of working toward and exceeding sales targets
Key Responsibilities include:
· Cold calling in order to generate new business customers
· Account management of existing customers
· Creation and maintenance of in house CRM database
· Production of monthly sales forecast
· Liaison with delivery team in order to ensure appropriate learners are recruited
· Attend networking events as and when required
· Assist in the production of direct mailshots
You will be targeted on the amount of learners you generate per month that will give you a very realistic bonus of £1,000 every monthOTE is a genuine £35,000 opportunity
TSL Recruitment have a full person specification for this role, contact TSL quoting Job Ref 2042
TSL Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer will be acting as a Recruitment Agency for this position.
Please note - Your CV may be suitable for future opportunities and will be considered for any other vacancies we have available.