My client a prestigious firm of Accountants based in Gosforth are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Senior to joint their expanding team.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
- Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
- Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
- Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
This role would suit a candidate who meets the following criteria:
- AAT qualified
- Studying towards ACCA qualification
- Previous experience in accounts preparation for partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
- Proficient in MS Office 2007 (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook), Sage and Xero
- Experience of electronic accounting packages
- Familiarisation with business tax regulations, plus VAT and PAYE
In exchange, my client offers an extremely professional working environment, excellent career development opportunities, and a fantastic company befits package.