Business Development Consultant
Due to an exciting period of investment and planned growth our client who is a family-owned group on the outskirts of Gloucestershire are now seeking to acquire an up and coming Business Development Consultant to join their growing commercial team.
The right candidate will have experience in a Business to Business environment and be comfortable selling into key stakeholders across an array of organisations. Working closely with the Group Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of driving new business and an innovative approach for the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a consultative and ambitious sales professional looking to take their career to the next level.
Your key duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver against sales targets to drive a significant uplift in new business opportunities
- Working very closely with the marketing team to run targeted campaigns into well-defined audience segments
- Identify current opportunities as well as nurturing and building key relationships
- Conduct and carry out research to generate insight into prospective customers prior to calling
- Once prospects have been identified and secured you will be required to circulate your progress with other members of the sales function in order to achieve completion
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in sales preferably within an Inside Sales environment carrying out Business Development.
- A proactive, results driven individual who is happy to work well within a team and also on your own initiative.
- You will be comfortable and motivated by working to targets
- A natural relationship builder with proven experience in developing and nurturing opportunities through to meetings stage.
- The right candidate will be focused on lifetime customer value, so longevity of relationships is vitally important
- You will be able to quickly build a rapport with prospects by taking a consultative approach to your work
- You should be very comfortable/willing to use email and social media to support your calling efforts
- Be able to provide a solution
- you will be happy to give recommendations on how you think processes can be improved
- Understanding of the sales cycle and pipeline management
- Use of your own car and a full driving license, as adhoc visits to Coventry will be required
For this particular role there is an OTE of £40,000
If you feel you are ready for this challenge please contact Richard Howell quoting RH39 together with a current CV and salary package.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.