A fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager has arisen with a global media company to join their London based team. This is a brand new role within a well-established organisation and they are actively recruiting for new talent that can positively impact the continued success of the company.
- Responsible for producing analytical work, sourcing information and preparing reports to better enable the team to service our key global clients.
- Responsible for preparing analysis in support of fee negotiations and client profitability reviews.
- Preparation of financial analysis for contract compliance purposes and ongoing client support.
- Lead the collation and preparation of information for internal audit requirements.
- Lead the management of commercial client audit, working with Global Client Audit Lead
- Collection, consolidation and analysis of data from Regional and Local Finance Directors to support key commercial decisions as well as ongoing commercial compliance.
- Act as main support to the Client Finance Directors during the client pitch process
- Ad hoc special project work and implementation of best practice measures
- To lead monthly processes, monitor credit control, report on investments
- Commercial outlook
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Good all round IT skills for analysing and presenting information- must be proficient in excel
- Audit experience ideal