QHSE Manager - Warwick
**QHSE MANAGER - MACHINERY SERVICE PROVIDER - WARWICK**
Are you an experienced QHSE Manager?
Do you have experience in manufacturing / production / machinery service providers?
Are you able to interrogate and improve an existing QHSE system?
An established company providing CAPEX machinery to a range of sectors, including automotive and aerospace are urgently looking for a QHSE Manager to join the business, and make the existing QHSE systems more robust. Typical projects you will be looking at include:
- Making the Health & Safety processes and policies more robust
- Taking the lead on upcoing ISO9001 update
- Improve staff awareness of ISO codes and responsibility related to QHSE
- Improve front end Health & Safety
The company install, service, commission and maintain machinery on customer sites, as such, this is not a typical Manufacturing QHSE type position as engineers are on site with the customer. The challenge in the role is to devise the QHSE model that best suits Engineers whilst on site, while maintaining the stability of the QHSE processes and policies.
As the QHSE Manager, you will be the point of contact for all things ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001. As such, I'm looking for a QHSE Manager with demonstrable skills and experience in:
- Adherence and promotion of ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS18001
- Improvement of SOP's if required to bring inline with QHSE requirements
- Take the lead on ISO audits, including revised ISO9001:2015
- Improve the internal Quality Management System to ensure QHSE factors are included to a sufficient level
- Be the point of contact with external bodies related to QHSE
This is a progressive role, that will eventually develop into another Management role to include QHSE. The direction of this role is open to discussion, so if you're looking for an opportunity in an engineering services company to lead their QHSE and have something else to offer, this would be a great position for you.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com