My Client is currently looking for a Technical IFA Administrator to join their team near Southport.
- Support the Financial Planners and partners with the development and maintenance of business relationships with high net worth private clients and third parties. This will include speaking to clients on the telephone and corresponding directly with clients via letter, fax or email.
- Assist Financial Planners with pre-meeting / pre-contact preparation, to include research into clients' existing arrangements and where relevant, the production of compliant illustrations, supporting documentation and application forms.
- Processing new business recommendations, including preparing application forms to be sent to third parties, online applications, entering proposals onto the back office system, tracking proposals on the back office system
- Dealing with any issues that arise during the processing of applications, such as arranging medical examinations etc, checking and sending documentation to clients and recording all relevant information on the back office system and maintaining responsibility for the firm's records.
- Processing non-business recommendations such as fund switches, withdrawals or assignments of policies, as instructed by the Financial Planners.
- Assist with the establishment and ongoing maintenance of standard letters, faxes and emails, and maintain an up to date list of all product provider and third party websites.
- Study and sit appropriate examinations in order to further technical competence.
- Have at IFA industry experience.
- Must have excellent administrative and communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and prefer to work in a structured, planned manner.
- Hold the certificate in financial planning (or equivalent)
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.