ITN Mark Education are recruiting for a qualified English teacher for our client school based in East Birmingham who are hoping to appoint a new permanent staff member to their English department.
The school offer:
- A supportive working environment.
- A strong behaviour management policy.
- Regular CPD sessions.
- Career progression.
- Immediate interviews.
- Immediate starts if the right candidate is available before September, securing pay throughout the Summer holidays.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or NQT status.
- Be a English specialist, with a degree in English or a related subject.
- Be able to plan and deliver 'Good' or 'Outstanding' lessons.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to plan fun, engaging and creative lessons that motivate pupils.
- Be able to commit to a full time, permanent role.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.