Hygiene Manager - East Kilbride - Food Production - Interviewing Now
My client are a growing food production company based East Kilbride looking for a Hygiene Manager to join their team. The Hygiene Manager will oversee the management of the hygiene team and providing support for the shift manager.
The successful Hygiene Manager will have previous experience in a management role in a similar environment and have experience with food hygiene and food safety.
The day to day responsibilities for the Hygiene Manager:
- To over the management of the hygiene team and providing support for the shift manager.
- Ensure that staff are following the correct cleaning procedures and that cleaning schedules are adhered to
- Co-ordinate training to the relevant staff.
- Maintain a strict hygiene structure (allocating staff, shift patterns, rotas between factories).
- Managing and being responsible for the hygiene budget.
- Raising hygiene standards.
Requirements for the Hygiene Manager:
- Previous experience in a similar role within management.
- Experience with food hygiene and food safety.
- HACCP and COSHH.
The package for the Hygiene Manager:
- Salary depending on experience - £30,000 - £40,000.
- Must be able to work nights - 10pm to 6am.
- Excellent package.