Junior Digital Analyst -Media Agency
Founded in 2010, this is the only media agency that focus on the luxury sector. With a client list spanning across fashion, beauty, retail and homecare sectors and the likes of Bremont, Coach and Victoria Beckham on their books, they are quickly building a name for themselves.
As they continue to establish strong relationships across the globe, they are now looking for a Junior Digital Analyst to join their team in Central London.
In this Junior Digital Analyst job, you will be responsible for collecting and running advert reports and managing all advertising across digital and print. You will be monitoring campaigns and accessing performance with exceptional attention to detail, whilst making sure all targets are met.
In this Junior Digital Analyst job, your responsibilities will include:
- Collating and running ad reports
- Reviewing all adverts across, digital and print
- Looking at competitor reports
- Monitoring campaigns to ensure advert objectives are met
What we're looking for?
- A 2.1 from a good university
- An analytical mind
- A confidence in Microsoft Office Packages
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- An interest in fashion would be a plus
- Strong attention to detail
What else is on offer?
- Fantastic training is on offer with huge opportunities to progress throughout the company
- A fantastic open plan office in the heart of London
- An amazing global client list at your fingertips
Looking for Digital Analyst graduate jobs and want to join a fast-growing media agency? Don't miss out on this Junior Digital Analyst job in London today!