Head of IT Risk Assurance
I have an opportunity for a Head of IT Risk Assurance to join a Tier 1 retail bank who are adding several key members of staff to their enterprise risk team. You will be part of a growing team focussed on technology risk across the globe and responsible for a team of 2nd LOD IT Risk Assurance professionals.
The bank in question is looking for a Head of IT Risk Assurance to be part of the refinement and implementation of a robust set of IT Risk Controls. You will be comfortable ensuring that a high standard of work is completed by your team and be able to manage CIO/COOs on a daily basis.
Skills for Head of IT Risk Assurance:
- Strong experience in gap analysis of risk policy
- Proven experience as an IT risk manager or consultant for Information Security / IT Risk
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or CRISC certification
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders up to board level
- Strong experience in reviewing and improving IT Risk policies, standards and controls
- Comfortable providing a strategic vision to peers to implement a robust IT risk assurance framework
- Experience having designed and implemented IT Risk Control Assessments and associated Monitoring Plans
- Comfortable dealing with Audit teams (both internal and external)
As the Head of IT Risk Assurance you will be an expert of IT Risk within retail banking and be able to grow a team of senior professionals. You will be focused on developing a strong IT Risk Assurance strategy that you will then implement globally.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who is looking for someone to lead their IT Risk Assurance function and make a sizeable impact on a global retail bank.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on or