Grad in Law or History-Insolvency-Finance-£22k- West End
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright Law or History or English Literature Graduate to join a well-respected financial services firm based in the West End, paying £22,000p/a.
The purpose of the role is to provide clerical support to the partners, managers and administrators. Those duties will include updating and maintaining appropriate databases and carry out all other functions that may from time to time.
This is a progressive graduate opportunity for somebody who has a keen interest in insolvency, accountancy and litigation and would like to use the knowledge that they have gained from studying English Literature/Law/History. After training they will also offer the opportunity to study the relevant exams (accountancy/forensic) to exceed in this prestigious firm. If anyone has an interest in litigation and law in general will find this role exciting, stimulating and challenging.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Filing of documentation.
- Photocopying and sorting of documentation.
- Analysing, accounting, and reporting of time spent on cases using bespoke software.
- Updating work schedules on excel spreadsheets.
- Control of compliance case diaries.
- Drafting of outline, initial reports.
- Drafting of letters to Government bodies and Creditors.
- Preparing and drafting of creditors meeting minutes.
- Analysing cash flow.
- Handling incoming calls from creditors.
- Investigating company's books and records and preparation of supporting schedules.
- Prepare redundancy documentation.
- Preparation of Tax returns and associated documentation.
Please apply today for immediate screening.