- An exciting opportunity to work on a portfolio of global events in the sports industry
- Marketing Executive position sat within an experienced marketing team
- An excellent rare opportunity for a B2B marketer interested in sports to join the industry
The Role: This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive with B2B marketing experience and a passion for sports. Creating campaigns for global sporting events, the successful candidate will be expected to drive attendance through the use of digital communications and content marketing. The Marketing Executive will develop strategic marketing plans and implement campaigns targeting a wide variety of businesses within the sporting world. The content-lead marketing plans will encompass all channels, including email, social media, PR and website and you will be responsible for analysis of campaigns and reporting on successes. This role will also include attendance to global events to ensure effective communication of key event information via all digital channels including the event app and networking tools.
- Writing content-lead, strategic marketing plans
- Interview well-known personal in the sporting world and use this as engaging marketing content
- Developing and implementing digital communications plans, including targeted email campaigns and social media activities
- Ongoing management of the website, creating and updating content as required
- Reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Managing the creation of sales support materials and collateral, including creating original copy
- Liaising with external agencies to create content for PR and media relations
- Basic html use, and working with designers to update online platforms
- Support with event logistics and management
You must have:
- 2 years' experience in a similar content-focused marketing role
- Strong content marketing and writing skills
- Good with digital marketing including (ideally) HTML, email campaigns, website and social media management and analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A knowledge of design packages such as InDesign or Photoshop would be beneficial
- Experience with B2B marketing (any industry is great although sports/events would be ideal)
- An interest or experience in sports
- An ambitious and hands-on approach
The Company: With a focus on sports, this industry leading organisation host events across the globe. Established over 20 years ago, this company provide a unique platform for an extensive audience to gain insights into the business and networking of the sports industry. They are an expanding business, and are looking for a Marketing Executive to increase attendance to their innovative events.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £25,000-27,000
- Travel opportunities to attend global events!
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in West London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.