Senior Marketing Manager
- Senior Marketing Manager position in a start-up tech business
- Part of a wider five-person marketing team
- Focused on targeting the education sector (B2C) and leading companies (B2B)
- Reporting to the Head of Acquisition, this role will play a crucial role in attracting and converting B2B customers
- Opportunity for an experienced marketer to develop their career
The Role: This Senior Marketing Manager position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager with a specialism in B2B customer acquisition. This is a broad role with responsibilities covering content creation, PR and utilising a full range of marketing channels (email, social, website, events) to distribute the content to increase awareness and generate leads. The role holder will support the Head of Acquisition with creating the strategy but must be able to tactically execute the marketing campaigns themselves. The successful Senior Marketing Manager will have a 2:1 degree from a reputable university, be skilled in copywriting and acquisition marketing.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Manager include:
- Supporting the Head of Acquisition Marketing in driving the overall strategy
- Tactically executing the marketing campaigns with emphasis on lead generation
- Managing local PR agencies to promote and maintain the brand
- Generating content ideas, writing content, curating and commissioning content
- Utilising email marketing (automation), social media, and events to speak to potential customers
- Creating a series of leading events for the sales teams to attend
- Designing sales brochures, collateral and presentation to support customer acquisition
- Come up with innovative ideas to encourage use of premium subscription service
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience of creating eye catching content to use in a content-lead, inbound marketing strategy to drive leads for the sales teams
- Ideally worked with marketing automation platforms
- Experience working for a B2B organisation in as content focused role
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting ideas
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to live and work in the UK
- 2:1 degree from reputable university
The Company: A start-up tech business focused in the education sector that has achieved 50% year on year on growth since being established. Their online platform allows members to interact and engage with each other and external selected partners. They are planning to expand their online content offering so are after a marketing manager who can bring new and innovative ideas to the table.
The Package for Senior Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £38,000-42,000
- 10% bonus structure
- Other benefits
- Unlimited holiday
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Manager will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.