Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
Location - Birmingham
Salary - £26,000 - £30,000 per Annum (Based on 36-42 hours) Meals on Shift and Paid Breaks Included
Contract type - Permanent
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
Working for a company with an outstanding culture and reputation, an opportunity to develop your skills and experience a beautiful facility has recently become available. Understanding the importance of creating an atmosphere of a "home from home", this facility is successful because of they know that people come first.
By empowering staff through training, support and qualifications, this care home is able to provide a welcoming, safe space for people to live. Nursing categories included within this facility include general elderly and frail, and specialist dementia care. There is specific, measurable training to ensure you are supported in whichever unit.
On top of the welcoming team and great working atmosphere, there is are genuine career development opportunities. Long-term prospects are in line with your own aspirations - with senior nurses going onto unit lead, deputy or even home manager positions within 18 months. Formal qualifications are one of the top priorities of my client - and you'll be rewarded for the development of others - they have a unique mentoring program which rewards £500 per healthcare practioner you mentor.
Other benefits, on top of the above, include - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Profit Share Scheme
- Formal Recognition of Outstanding commitment and work.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail, Holidan and Travel Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), Living in the UK Currently and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN, without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to